Saturday, January 10, 2009

beginning to walk Earth&wake people/comenzando a caminar la Tierra y despertar gente


Welcome to my blog!
This is the first trial of what will be my open log to share what I learn regarding how to live respecting life in the planet. As I walk and learn I'll sing and talk about it to all I may reach. In this log I'll share this process....as I learn...as I am learning to write a blog at this very precise moment!

!Bienvenidos a mi blog! 
Este es el primer intento de escribir lo que sera mi diario abierto en el cual compartire mis aprendizajes acerca de como vivir respetando la vida en el planeta. A medida que camine y aprende, cantare y hablare acerca de ello a todo quien pueda llegar. En este diario compartire ese proceso...a medida que aprendo...!como estoy aprendiendo en este mismo momento a escribir en un blog!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your blog! I am looking forward to following your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Im the guy of the Manaus airport! How are you?

    You must write some post here!

    Let me know how are you!

    www.astronautasolitario.blogspot.com

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. hola, esta bien, muy bueno,me gusta, aki toy cargado de emoción luego de tus cantos radiantes, gracias ... jeronimo

    pd: no se que es esto de un blog, primera vez

    ReplyDelete